Yaran Business Services has extensive industry experience from working in the corporate sector for over 20 years.
Since commencing operations the Principals of Yaran Business Services have assisted numerous clients with management consulting and corporate advice. In most cases this advice has been provided at an important point of a businesses development.
In as much as the community, business or government requires top know or may be considering new opportunities, reassessing operations, merging, acquiring, entering new regions or undergoing a significant transition.
We have undertaken projects across a broad range of industries, including but not limited to tourism, art, cultural, community radio and commercial, transport, visitor centres, pastoral production, mining and civil contracting.
The main services offered by Yaran Business Services are:
1. Strategic business planning
2. Corporate governance and management
3. Native Title and commercial business development, agreement review and implementation
4. Front of house trust management including bookkeeping
5. Heritage management (including front and back of house operations) and compliance
6. Organisational reviews, evaluations and investigations
We are highly experienced in community and stakeholder consultation using proven process to ensure sound outcomes. We pride ourselves on finding solutions to community and business challenges and delivering commercial and social outcomes.
Strategic and Business Planning
This has been one of our offerings since commencement and accordingly our planning process and reports are well refined. We have a particular focus on:
- Engaging our clients throughout the process to ensure a strong level of ownership by the client, plan, do, act and review are integral as part of our business planning cycle,
- Considering some of the following aspects of marketing, operations, human resources, finance and technology,
- Preparing reports that are suitable for purpose.
Contact Yaran today